Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Most favourable shikigami?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *grins* Well, as you know, Tsuzuki has 12 shikigami and they're all very cute and pretty! *sparkly eyes*

    *cough* Of course there are numerous other shikigami, so which shikigami suits your taste best? ^_~

    *thinks* I gotta say Byakko is my fav because he's just....funny and hilarious! XD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...I can't really comment because I haven't read the entire Yami series...so I don't know all twelve of the Shikigami

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, basing myself on what I have learned...

    I like Byako cause' he's like Tsuzuki ^^. So cute and easy-going, how not like him?

    Also like Suzaku-neesan. Dunno' I guess I identify with the way she cares about suzuki. If I were to be his shikigami I would also do my best to protect him...guess I got some sort of big-sister- complex ^^...

    And lastly...I can't remember his name, but its the cactus Hisoka gets as his first shikigami. Its just that its hilarious that someone like him gets a shikigami like that. Its sooooo funny; he has a mexican hat and I believe he also knows a few spanish words (or where they english)? who cares he's cute and reminds me of cactuar from FF XD!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn it.. >< it's been a while since i read the Gensoukai arc. ^^

    but.. the cactus. ._. yesh. i love him very much. i too have forgotten his name. >_< *sighs* little guy... ^^ I agree about how funny it is that Hisoka gets a shikigami like him. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I like Kijin. he's pretty. ._. I don't like some of the others, though... but i can't be bothered to go through the whole thing.

    Kurikara is cool. ^_^ he's probably one of my favorites too, even though he... he.. (decides not to say any spoilers)^^

    anyway, it's hard to choose. ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •